Join the Protect The Heroes Campaign
Learn more about our campaign, and how you can help spread the word to your friends and family.
Choose from various social media images and posts to get started!
The goal of the Protect The Heroes campaign is to encourage individuals to donate directly to the local hospital of their choice in support of efforts to fight COVID-19.
A joint initiative by the Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), The Creative Coalition (TCC), and the American Hospital Association (AHA), Protect The Heroes will use a national website and social campaign, powered by viral sharing from the celebrity community and others, to spread the word about the needs for donations to fight COVID-19 on the front lines.
This initiative provides a complementary effort to the 100 Million Mask Challenge by providing a way for people to donate financial resources directly to local providers to support their efforts to address this pandemic.
We encourage you to share the sample materials below (adapted as needed) to promote this campaign to your networks.
www.protecttheheroes.org makes the call for action, enabling Americans to look up a hospital/health system or city or state, in order to be directly connected to that organization’s emergency relief funds.
This website is powered by the Association for Healthcare Philanthropy, an international professional organization dedicated exclusively to development professionals who encourage charity in North America’s healthcare organizations.
Amplifying the effort are the AHA and The Creative Coalition (TCC). The AHA will share information and links to the site via its digital channels, including those of 100 Million Mask Challenge. Messages about the campaign also will be shared via various media interview opportunities.
The Creative Coalition will activate its celebrity network to further spread these messages. TCC is a social and public advocacy organization of the arts and entertainment community. Actor Tim Daly serves as the organization’s President. The Creative Coalition harnesses the unique platforms of the arts community and entertainment industry to make positive impacts on social welfare issues.
How You Can Help
- Follow the AHA, TCC, and AHP on social media for more Protect The Heroes content to share with your followers:
Social media assets
- Save those who are saving us. #Protect The Heroes
- Your donation can save lives. Join us and #Protect The Heroes
- Every dollar can make a difference. #Protect The Heroes
- This time, it’s personal. #Protect The Heroes
- How can you make a difference? Give. #Protect The Heroes
- What can you do? Give generously. #Protect The Heroes
- Save those who are saving us – give to your hospital. Protect The Heroes.
- Wondering how you can help the front line workers who are risking their lives to save others? Donate today.
- Front line healthcare workers need our support to stay safe from COVID-19. You can help. Connect with a local hospital to donate. Every dollar can make a difference.
- Healthcare workers need our help. Save those who are saving us – donate to your local hospital today to provide much-needed support for those on the front lines of COVID-19. #ProtectTheHeroes
- Your donation can make a real difference to the workers on the front lines of COVID-19. Get connected with your local hospital and give today. #ProtectTheHeroes
- Go to www.facebook.com/profilepicframes
- Click your profile picture in the bottom left and select your Page
- Search for a frame by entering the frame’s name, the creator’s name or related words – Keywords: Protect The Heroes; COVID19; Health Care Heroes
- Choose the frame you want to use from the results
- Click “Use as Profile Picture”